Cancelled Events: Please click "BACS Refund" and complete the form to enable us to proceed with your refund.
Rescheduled Events: This form is only for those who have had their refund request accepted by the Box Office. Do not use if you haven't already contacted email@example.com with your transaction number and received an email accepting your refund request. Your entry will otherwise be void.
If you have had your refund request accepted by the Box Office please click "BACS Refund" and complete the form to enable us to proceed with your refund.
Please note: The ticket is simply a method to collect data and there is no charge for this transaction. Your refund may take up to 28 working days to be processed and appear in your account.
How to complete the form
- Select one ticket at £0.00*, Regardless of the refund amount and even if the transaction you are requesting a refund for contains more than one ticket.
- If you have more than one transaction, please submit both order / transaction numbers.
- Enter your Account Name/Bank Name/Account Number and Sort Code
- Ignore the missing data alert and £0.00 amount > press OK.
- Your account details will then be securely attached to your refund request.
- Complete the process as you would with a normal transaction.
- You will then be supplied with an emailed receipt
*The £0.00 amount is correct, We have the administration task of matching your original transaction number and true refund amount to your BACS request.