Tickets on General Sale Fri 23rd, 10am (Online Only)
Ticket Limit and Resale Restrictions
1. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the promoters upon request.
2. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3. Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the Artist’s official re-sale channels as advertised, or ticket agent fan to fan exchange (where applicable). Tickets sold via third parties and other unauthorised outlets, including online auction sites, are not valid for admission. The resale of a ticket renders it invalid and may lead to refusal of entry.
4. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 6 per person.
5. Only tickets purchased through approved ticket agents are valid for admission. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
This event is intended for those aged over 16. Any under 16's attending must be accompanied by an adult.
Please contact the box office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to book wheelchair spaces and disabled companion places.