A vaccine certificate is not required to attend this event.
What's Love Got To Do With It? is the joyous new show celebrating the music of the incredible Tina Turner.
Brought to you by the award-winning producers behind the hugely successful Whitney - Queen Of The Night, What’s Love Got To Do With It? is the ultimate tribute concert to one of the most iconic and loved musical artists of our generation.
In this brand new touring theatre show, audiences can expect a night of high energy, feel-good rock-and-roll featuring Tina's greatest hits performed by the amazing vocal talent of Elesha Paul Moses (Whitney - Queen Of The Night, The Voice, X Factor) supported by full ten piece live band.
In a breath-taking career spanning over 50 years, audiences can look forward to hearing stunning musical arrangements of Tina's most-loved classic hits including; Private Dancer, What's Love Got To Do With It?, Proud Mary, River Deep, Nutbush City Limits, Simply The Best and many more.
This not-to-be missed musical experience is a stunning celebration of one of the greatest female singers of our time.
- The wearing of face masks is required in our venues for all unless exempt (please remember that some people may not have visible reasons for their exemptions).
- Use the NHS Scotland Test and Protect app – QR code available at all venues and option to manually provide details too – staff will be on hand to assist with this.
- Encourage all to respect other people’s personal space
- Vaccination certification is not a condition of entry however Vaccinations are recommended.
- Although it is not an entry requirement, we recommend taking a lateral flow test prior to attending the gig.
- We would ask that you do not bring large bags as there will be no cloakroom facilities available.
- Bar areas open, offering a limited selection – please avoid if crowded and respect people’s personal space
- Audiences are required to leave the venue swiftly after the concert as directed by Front of House team
- Refrain from attending if you are unwell, have Covid-19 symptoms or have been contacted by NHS Scotland Test and Protect in the last 14 days. Full information is on our Essential Safety information page.
Doors Open: 6.30pm
Interval: 8.25pm (20mins)
All timings are approximates only and may still be subject to change.
The Box Office counter will be in open on the day of the concert from 2.30pm-7.30pm.
This is a rescheduled date | Click for further details
This event was due to take place on 28 March 2020. Tickets for that date are valid for this event.
Please contact the box office on 0131 228 1155 regarding booking wheelchair spaces and disabled companion places.
Under 16's to be accompanied by an adult 18+